India Food Network
Dec 10, 2018
– In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract.
– Add unsalted butter, brown sugar and sugar, whisk the mixture.
– Add egg, pumpkin puree, baking powder, vanilla essence and refined flour and again whisk it.
– Preheat oven to 350 and line your baking sheets with parchment paper. In a small bowl, combine the sugar and spices for the coating and set aside.
– To make the cookies, take a tablespoon of the cookie batter.
– Flatten it like a pancake and place a teaspoon of the cream cheese in center. Form another tablespoon of the cookie batter into a flat pancake shape and place on top of the cream cheese. Pinch the edges together sealing in the cream cheese and roll into a ball.
– Roll in the cinnamon sugar coating and place on the prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart.
– Repeat until the dough is gone and flatten the cookie dough balls with a heavy bottomed glass or measuring cup.
– Bake @180° C in a pre-heated oven for 10-15 mins.