Mar 27, 2017
1. Marinate the chicken with all the spices, ginger and garlic, curd and mustard oil.
2. Keep the marinated chicken in the refrigerator overnight.
3. Grill the chicken in a pre-heated oven for 10 mins at 200 degree Celsius.
4. Grind the almonds and cashews. Add the onions, tomatoes, green chillies and coriander leaves.
5. Now put the cream in the mixture, tomato puree and some water. Season it with salt.
6. Pour the sauce on the chicken tikka.
7. Sprinkle some red chilli powder.
8. Add some ghee on top.
9. Cook the chicken in the oven for 10 mins at 200 degree Celsius.