Pure Magic Milkshake Recipe By Amrita Raichand
Experience heaven in a sip with this dreamy, Chocolatey Pure Magic Milkshake rich with Britannia Chocolush by Chef Amrita Raichand. The molten chocolate inside the perfectly baked shells in these chocolush biscuits turn the simple chocolate milkshake into pure chocolatey magic. So, watch and learn how to make this quick & easy refreshment in today's Britannia Dessert Carnival special.
1. Take a glass and pour some chocolate syrup on the sides.
2. Swirl the glass to coat it with chocolate syrup in a pattern.
3. Refrigerate the glass for a few minutes.
4. Add biscuits, milk and vanilla ice cream in a blender and blend to make a smooth shake.
5. Pour the shake in the prepared glass.
6. Top with whipped cream.
7. Sprinkle some crushed biscuits on top.
8. Serve immediately.
- chocolate milkshake
- india food network
- summer recipes
- kid's recipe
- britannia dessert carnival
- pure magic
- pure magic milkshake
- pure magic milkshake recipe
- britannia pure magic
- how to make pure magic milkshake
- how to make pure magic milkshake at home
- tasty pure magic milkshake recipe
- delicious pure magic milkshake at home
- how to make biscuits milkshakes
- how to make a milkshake
- milkshakes made of biscuits
- milkshake recipe
- desserts for kids