Apr 18, 2017
1. Scoop out bit of the dough and roll them into small balls.
2. Flatten it a big and cover with dry flour on all side.
3. Place the flattened balls on a flat surface and roll them out flat
4. Once flat, add ghee, onions, mint leaves, coriander leaves, ajwain, ginger, salt, green chillies, jeera powder, garam masala & Ching’s gobi manchurian masala.
5. Once the filling has been put, roll the roti into a ball so that all the filling is inside the roti.
6. Flatten the roti out once more.
7. While flattening top the roti with black cumin seeds and continue to roll it.
8. Next, place the roti on a pan and cook it well on both sides while adding ghee whenever required.
9. Serve hot with curd & pickle!