1. Peel the boiled eggs and chop fine.
2. Put chopped eggs in a bowl.Add 1 tsp butter, salt and pepper and mix well.
3.Add a little extra butter if required to make a homogeneous paste.
4. Add mustard and mix well if you like he taste
5. Take two bread slices at a time and cut off the edges.
6. Butter each slice. Place one buttered slice on the chopping board. - Put half of the egg mixture on the slice and spread it out evenly.
7. Place the second slice over it , press it down and cut diagonally into two sandwiches.
8. Repeat the same withe the other two slices of bread.
Egg Grilled Toasts:
1. Peel and finely chop the boiled eggs, add onion tomato green chillies, coriander leaves , salt and pepper and mix well.
2. Your filling is now ready
1. Break eggs in a bowl, and beat well with an egg beater/fork till fluffy.
2. Add salt, 1 tbsp of milk/water (optional) and all the chopped vegetables. Mix well .
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non stick pan and pour the beaten egg mixture.
4. Allow to cook on low flame till it has a pancake like texture.
5. Gently turnover with a spatula so that the inside is also cooked. Serve when nicely done.