Quick and Easy Breakfast: How To Cook Eggs In Three Ways
Use the humble egg to make three different dishes! Learn how to make egg sandwiches, egg grilled toasts and egg omelettes at home.
1. Peel the boiled eggs and chop fine.
2. Put chopped eggs in a bowl.Add 1 tsp butter, salt and pepper and mix well.
3.Add a little extra butter if required to make a homogeneous paste.
4. Add mustard and mix well if you like he taste
5. Take two bread slices at a time and cut off the edges.
6. Butter each slice. Place one buttered slice on the chopping board. - Put half of the egg mixture on the slice and spread it out evenly.
7. Place the second slice over it , press it down and cut diagonally into two sandwiches.
8. Repeat the same withe the other two slices of bread.
Egg Grilled Toasts:
1. Peel and finely chop the boiled eggs, add onion tomato green chillies, coriander leaves , salt and pepper and mix well.
2. Your filling is now ready
1. Break eggs in a bowl, and beat well with an egg beater/fork till fluffy.
2. Add salt, 1 tbsp of milk/water (optional) and all the chopped vegetables. Mix well .
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non stick pan and pour the beaten egg mixture.
4. Allow to cook on low flame till it has a pancake like texture.
5. Gently turnover with a spatula so that the inside is also cooked. Serve when nicely done.