Quick and Easy Chicken Pulao
Short on time and still want to cook something absolutely delicious and mouth watering? Chicken Pulao is an easy to make, aromatic and flavourful rice preparation which will keep you wanting for more!
- Heat four tablespoons of oil in a cooker.
- Add bay leaves, dalchini.
- Next add finely sliced onions.
- Keep stirring till the onions are caramelized.
- Add 2 teaspoons of ginger garlic paste when the onions are half cooked.
- Next add medium sized chicken pieces and let it cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Now add green peas.
- Add rice and keep stirring.
- When the rice turns brown add some dry fruits.
- Next add salt to taste and 3 cups of warm water.
- Shut the lid of the cooker and let it cook for at least 15 minutes till the cooker lets out two whistles.
- Serve hot.