Quick and Easy Creamy Curd Rice Recipe
1. In a big bowl, add cooked rice, curd, milk and mix all together.
2. For the tempering, take a pan and pour some coconut oil.
3. Then add mustard seeds, ginger, green chillies chopped, urad dal, hing, coriander leaves, curry leaves and let it splutter for some time.
4. Now put the tempering made to the curd rice and stir it nicely.
5. Grate some carrot in the rice that will give the rice a lovely colour. Give it a stir.
6. Sprinkle some salt for taste and garnish with coriander leaves.
7. Plate it up and serve it with other accompaniments.