Quick And Easy Stuffed Kulcha Recipe By Harpal Singh Sokhi
On the Occasion of Holi learn how to make Stuffed Kulcha on tawa By Harpal Singh Sokhi only on Emami healthy and tasty cooking oil. #SwaadKeRang
For the Dough
- In a large mixing bowl, combine maida with baking powder, sugar and salt. Mix everything until well combined.
- Start adding little water at a time and knead well to form soft and sticky dough, use water as required.
- Once the dough is formed add the butter and continue kneading for 2-3 minutes.
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth and set aside for 30 minutes.
For the Filling
- In a large mixing bowl mash the boiled potatoes, add onions, crushed coriander seeds and peppercorn.
- Next add green chilli, ginger, fresh coriander leaves, kasoori methi, black salt, red chilli powder, cumin powder, salt and amchoor powder.
- Using your hand start mixing all the ingredients until well combined.
- Finally add some dry maida and mix everything. The filling is ready.
For making the Kulcha
- Take a large kneading plate, place the dough and sprinkle some dry flour and start kneading the dough.
- Using your fingers start massaging the dough spread the dough to ½ inch thickness.
- Apply butter, softened it by pressing it between your fingers. Spread the butter and sprinkle some dry flour on top.
- Fold 1/3 of the dough inwards, and then fold the second part of the dough and fold it on top.
- Press the folded dough with your fingers and flatten it again. Again apply the butter and sprinkle some dry flour, and then fold the dough in half. You can use a rolling pin and board as well.
- Once done divide the dough into 6-8 smaller portions. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and set aside for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes the dough will be ready to roll.
- Take a rolling pin and board; dust it with some dry flour. Take one portion of the dough and flatten it.
- Take some filling and place it in the center and then start gathering the sides and seal it.
- Start to roll the dough into round shape, using a rolling pin or your fingers.
- Using your fingers press the dough, similar to a khuba roti or Rajasthani roti. Sprinkle some water.
For cooking the Kulcha
- Preheat the tava, and place the rolled kulcha on it, Apply some oil on top and cook it over low heat for 1 minute.
- Remove the kulcha and place it on a serving plate or board, apply melted butter all over the kulcha and then crush the kulcha to open up the layers.
- Stuffed Kulcha is ready.
- Holi special recipes
- स्टफ्ड कुलचा
- stuffed kulcha recipe
- how to make stuffed kulcha
- allo pyaaz ka khulcha
- stuffed kulcha recipe on tawa
- stuffed kulcha street food
- stuffed kulcha
- naan kulcha
- naan recipe in hindi
- kulcha naan on tawa
- stuffed aloo kulcha recipe
- aloo kulcha on tawa
- aloo kulcha recipe
- how to make kulcha at home
- ghar pe kulcha banane ka tarika
- stuffed kulcha recipe in hindi
- kulcha recipe in hindi
- kulcha recipe by harpal singh