Infused with spices complemented by aromatic basmati rice, our Quick Chicken Biryani recipe ranks high on flavour and low on effort. Chef Pallavi’s rendition of a Quick Biryani Recipe not only maintains the essence of Biryani infused with spices but also keeps it swift and easy to make for when the time is a restriction
Chicken drumsticks few Ghee: 1 tablespoon
Oil: 1 teaspoon
Green cardamom: 2
Bay leaves: 1
Cinnamon stick 1
Black peppercorns 4-5
Cumin seeds 1/2 teaspoon
Onion, sliced 1
Rice 1/2 cup, washed
Water 1 & 1/2 cup
Turmeric 1/2 teaspoon
Red chili: 1 teaspoon
– Heat ghee in a wok, add oil, after the oil is hot enough, temper with khade garam masale.
– Add sliced onion, sauté till golden brown.
– Add dry spice powder and salt to taste, sauté for few seconds
– Add chicken, saute till chicken is cooked, add some water and put a lid on.
– Add rice, simmer till rice is cooked.
– Enjoy with Dahi.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
India Food Network or IFN has a mission to take Indian food to the world. It is your one-stop destination for everything food in India. We've got delicious recipes, hungry travellers and tons of culinary fun, created and curated for foodies by foodies.