Mar 20, 2017
1. Mix whole wheat flour and water together, knead to make a soft dough. Keep aside covered with a wet muslin cloth till you prepare the stuffing.
2. Mix together all the ingredients for the stuffing, add a litlte warm water and mix again.
3. Distribute the dough in 10 balls and roll each ball a little, spread a little ghee/oil on it and place a spoonful of filling in the middle, cover from all sides and roll the paranthas.
4. Heat a tawa or a griddle and cook each side of the parantha till golden brown, add ghee/oil on both sides.
5. Serve hot with curd or pickle.