1. Roast the rava or semolina first on low flame. Remove once it changes colour.
2. Heat oil in a pan and boil water.
3. Add all the tempering and let them crackle.
4. Fry the onions now followed by tomatoes.
5. Add the rava at this stage. Squeeze some lime.
6. Reduce the flame, and add the boiling water.
7. Cover it with a lid and cook for 5 mins.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.