Want to put that fresh fish to good use? Learn how to make a Spicy Portuguese Fish Curry at home that is totally drool worthy!
1. Cut the King Fish into pieces.
2. Add salt, turmeric powder and leave it to marinate.
3. Take cumin seeds, garlic cloves, mustard seeds, cloves and dried red chilies. Grind this into a paste with vinegar and water.
4. Take a pot and pour some oil.
5. Once the oil heats up, add onion and allow it to brown.
6. Add the paste and let the oil separate.
7. Add water and let it cook for 2-3 minutes so it comes to a boil.
8. Slip in the fish pieces and carefully turn it around.
9. Let it cook for a few minutes on both sides and serve!