This week, two coastal favorites, jackfruit and prawns together to make a delicious stir fry recipe. Learn how to make this prawn stir fry with jackfruits at home, a quick and easy lunch meal.
1. Heat some oil in a pan. Add some minced garlic, green chillies and onions. Wait for the onions to turn pink.
2. Add prawns to the pan now.
3. Season it with chilli powder, turmeric, salt and coriander and cumin powder.
4. Stir fry it and let the prawns cook till they become orange.
5. Add the shredded jackfruits along with its seeds.
6. Add the tamarind pulp. Mix well.
7. Sprinkle the coriander leaves along with grated coconut and mix well. Serve!