Apr 15, 2016
1. Take a mixing bowl, add ragi flour, rice flour, salt and mix it.
2. Put crushed asafoetida and pour buttermilk.
3. Mix it so that you get the batter of a proper consistency.
4. Take a kadhai and pour oil and add mustard, urad dal, curry leaves, grated ginger, garlic and green chillies and stir fry it for a few seconds.
5. Pour in the batter and keep mixing it.
6. Once it becomes sticky cover it with a lid and let it cook for 5 minutes.
7. Once it has cooked with the right consistency, serve it.