Sep 07, 2016
Besan Bhari Mirchi is a simple and easy to make Rajasthani side dish, that is made in every Rajasthani household.
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add gram flour and fry until it turns slightly brown. Remove in a bowl.
2. Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, fennel powder, amchoor powder and salt and mix well.
3. Make a slit in the green chili and remove the seeds. Stuff the green chili with this mixture.
4. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan. Arrange the chilies in the pan. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes until chili is charred from the bottom.
5. Turn the chilli with a tong and cook again. Remove on a serving plate.
6. Serve hot with any Indian meal.