Rajasthani Besan Ki Kadhi
A simple way to use the leftover sour curd in your fridge, this delicious kadhi pairs perfectly with a plate of hot steamed rice.
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. While the oil is heating add curd, gram flour and water in a bowl and mix it well till everything is well combined.
3. In the oiled pan, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, asafoetida, spring onions leaves & green chillies and cook them well.
4. Once that is cooked add the curd water mixture in the pan and mix it well for 1-2 mins
5. Next add turmeric powder, red chilli powder & salt and mix it well.
6. Mix it till the kadhi becomes thick.