Rajasthani Bharwa Bhindi
If you aren't a big fan of bhindi, here's how you can turn it into a spicy addition on your plate.
1. Wash the bhindi and wipe them dry with a clean kitchen towel.
2. Remove the cap and the thin bottom part. Make a slit in the bhindi lengthwise.
3. Mix all the dry masalas in a bowl and stuff it in the slit made in bhindi.
4. Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan. When the oil is hot, add the stuffed bhindies and mix well.
5. Keep a heavy griddle on the heat and keep this pan over the griddle.
6. Keep the heat to low and let bhindies cook in very low heat for 15-20 minutes.
7. Mix once or twice while they are cooking.