Nov 30, 2016
For today’s lunch menu, Neha is reviving a lost Rajasthani recipe. Hari Mirch Ki Maans is a tasty mutton dish made in a spicy green curry. Do follow Neha’s simple steps and make this recipe at home.
1. Add mutton, curd, lemon juice and salt in a bowl and mix nicely.
2. Cover and keep aside to marinate for 5-6 hours. Heat ghee in a pressure cooker. Add onion and fry until slightly browned.
3. Add garlic and ginger and fry until union turns golden brown. Add the marinated mutton along with the marinade and cook on high heat for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add1/2 cup of water and pressure cook until mutton is cooked. Add green chillies and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
5. Garnish with fresh coriander. Serve hot with roti.