Rajasthani Hing Jeera Aloo
Are you pressed for time? You don't have to prep for this hearty Rajasthani hing jeera aloo recipe.
1. Heat ghee in a pan.
2. Once the ghee is hot, add hing, zeera and methi dana.Let them crackle for a few seconds.
3. Add tomato and cook for a minute.
4. Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt and cook for another minute.
5. Break the potatoes into small pieces using your finger and add them in the pan. Add 1 cup water and cook for 5-6 minutes.
6. Garnish with green chilli and fresh coriander.
7. Serve hot with poori or kachori.