Rajasthani Junglee Maas
From the royal kitchens of Rajasthan, comes a meaty recipe traditionally cooked with only four ingredients!
1. Heat ghee in heavy bottom pan.
2. Add crushed coriander seeds, garlic cloves and dry red chillies and fry for a few seconds.
3. Add mutton, red chilli powder and salt and fry on high heat for 3-4 minutes.
4. Cover the pan and simmer on low.
5. Cook for 45-50 minutes, until mutton is cooked.
6. Add some water if required while cooking.
7. Garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot with any Indian bread