1. Wash the ker and the sangri separately a few times to remove all the dirt and soak in water for 8-10 hours.
2. Wash again a few times. Add Ker and Sangri in a pressure cooker and add water and salt.
3. Pressure cook for 1 whistle on high heat and then remove the cooker from the heat.
4. Drain the ker sangri and wash them once more. Keep aside.
5. Heat oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot, add in heeng, zeera and saunf.
6. Add dry red chilies and fry for a few seconds. Put the cooked ker and sangri.
7. Add coriander powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, amchoor powder and mix well.
8. Put in curd, raisins, salt and mix well.
9. Cover and cook for 6-8 minutes. Garnish with fresh coriander.