Sep 12, 2016
Neha shows us how to make the Rajasthani speciality Papad Gathiya Curry. Follow her simple steps and cook up a delicious side for your meal today.
1. Heat water in a pan.
2. Once the water comes to a boil, add papad and cook for a minute.
3. Drain and keep aside. Heat oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot, add cumin seeds, heeng and dry red chilli and let them crackle for a few seconds. Add methi seeds and fry for another second.
4. Whisk curd with red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder and coriander powder. Add the curd in the pan and whisk until oil starts to separate from the sides. Add little boiled water to thin the gravy. Add the boiled papad and gathiya and cook for a minute.
5. Garnish with fresh coriander.
6. Serve hot with phulke or Paratha.