Rajasthan's Pyaaz Ki Kachori
1. In a pan, add oil, cumin seeds, besan, and mix it well.
2. Add chilli powder, amchur powder, coriander powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, jeera powder, ginger garlic paste and salt. Add 1 cup of chopped onions and mix well.
3. Add fresh coriander and sugar and mix it again.
4. In a bowl, add maida, salt, semolina and ghee. Mix it well with water and knead it into a dough.
5. Take a small portion of the dough and flatten it. Add the stuffing in the dough and get the edges together to seal it properly. Form a bundle and put some oil on it before flattening it with a rolling pin.
6. Add the kachori in the pan and deep fry it till its golden brown.