1. Bring split Bengal gram, water to boil, and add chicken.
2. Toss in red chillies, ginger garlic paste, salt, coriander seeds, and cumin seeds, give it a stir and cook until tender (6-8 minutes approx.) Cover the pot with a lid.
3. Remove the lid and cook on high flame to reduce water and let it cool.
4. In chopper or mixer, grind coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chillies.
5. In the same pot, add chicken mixture, whole spices powder, yogurt and egg, grind until well combined.
6. Wet your hands with water/oil, and, make a small patty
7. Stuffing: Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and keep it aside.
8. Stuff these patties with the mixture of and Shallow fry them in a not stick skillet. Fry them until kababs turn golden brown.
Sadaf Hussain is a MasterChef India 2016 finalist, TedX speaker and food and travel enthusiast. When he's not cooking delicious dishes for IFN Hindi, he blogs at www.foodandstreets.com.