Bengalis are incomplete without their authentic Roshgullas. Spongy round delicacy made up of chenna dipped in sweet sugar syrup. We don't need any specific day or festival to munch the Rasgullas. Make the rasgullas at home and let us how it turned out. Watch the #BritanniaDessertCarnival and make some mouthwatering sweet dishes at home.
1. Heat milk in a heavy bottom pan.
2. Once the milk comes to a boil, switch off the flame and add 1/2 cup of water to bring down the temperature a bit.
3. Add lemon juice till the milk curdles.
4. Drain the curdled milk using a muslin cloth. You are now left with what is known as chenna or paneer.
5. Squeeze the muslin cloth to remove all the water from the chenna.
6. Take the chenna in a plate and add cornflour to it.
7. Mash the chenna with your hands for 10 minutes to make it soft and smooth. This is an important step to make sure that the rasgullas are soft.
8. Make small balls from the chenna after the mashing is done.
9. Meanwhile, in a pan mix the sugar and water and let it boil at high temperature.
10. Put the rasgulla balls in the boiling sugar syrup.
11. Cook the rasgullas in sugar syrup for 20-25 minutes on high flame.
12. Refrigerate the rasgullas with the syrup and serve chilled.
- indian sweet
- rasgulla recipe
- rasgulla recipe in hindi
- how to make rasgulla
- how to make rasgulla recipe
- easy rasgulla recipe
- how to make spongy rasgulla
- super soft rasgullas
- how to make quick rasgullas
- homemade rasgullas
- ghar ka bana rasgulla
- ghar pe banaye rasgulla
- ghar mein rasgulla kaise banaye
- aasan rasgulla banaye ghar pe
- rasgulla made in cooker
- traditional sweet
- traditional bengali sweet
- easy bengali sweets
- simple indian recipes