India Food Network
Nov 24, 2018
Method: chenna/paneer recipe:
1. firstly, boil milk.
2. additionally, add lemon juice and stir till the milk curdles completely.
3. drain the curdled milk and squeeze off excess water.
4. after 30 minutes, start to knead the paneer for 10 minutes.
5. furthermore, make small balls and flatten. keep aside.
sugar syrup recipe:
1. firstly, take sugar and water.
2. boil the syrup for 10 minutes.
3. after that, drop the prepared paneer balls.
4. cover and boil for 10 minutes.
5. furthermore, squeeze of sugar syrup.
rabri / rabdi recipe:
1. firstly, heat milk and get to a boil.
2. once a layer of cream is formed over the milk, stick it to sides of the vessel.
3. repeat the process for atleast 5 times or till the milk reduces to one-third.
4. further, add sugar, cardamom powder and saffron milk.
5. give a good mix and get to boil.
6. also scrape off the collected cream from sides. and give a good stir.
7. further, refrigerate for 2-3 hours.