We say old is gold likewise our old favourite dessert is always shining like a gold. Easy tasty recipe of Rasamlai is one of the golden recipes we have. Creamy milk mixed with paneer disc showered with nutty nuts makes the golden kesari Rasmalai. Watch the #BritanniaDessertCarnival and make some mouthwatering sweet dishes at home.
Method: chenna/paneer recipe:
1. firstly, boil milk.
2. additionally, add lemon juice and stir till the milk curdles completely.
3. drain the curdled milk and squeeze off excess water.
4. after 30 minutes, start to knead the paneer for 10 minutes.
5. furthermore, make small balls and flatten. keep aside.
sugar syrup recipe:
1. firstly, take sugar and water.
2. boil the syrup for 10 minutes.
3. after that, drop the prepared paneer balls.
4. cover and boil for 10 minutes.
5. furthermore, squeeze of sugar syrup.
rabri / rabdi recipe:
1. firstly, heat milk and get to a boil.
2. once a layer of cream is formed over the milk, stick it to sides of the vessel.
3. repeat the process for atleast 5 times or till the milk reduces to one-third.
4. further, add sugar, cardamom powder and saffron milk.
5. give a good mix and get to boil.
6. also scrape off the collected cream from sides. and give a good stir.
7. further, refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- bengali sweets
- homemade indian sweets
- rasmalai recipe
- rasmalai dessert
- rasmalai dessert recipes
- rasmalai recipe in hindi
- rasmalai recipe in marathi
- rasmalai banane ki vidhi
- rasmalai kaise banaye
- how to make rasmalai
- how to make rasmalai at home
- how to make soft rasmalai at home
- how to make rasmalai soft
- rasmalai made at home
- homemade rasmalai
- how to make easy rasmalai recipe
- step by step easy rasmalai recipe
- easy recipe for rasmalai
- easy homemade rasmalai recipe
- easy way to make rasmalai at home
- halwai jaisi rasmalai ghar pe
- quick recipe for rasmalai
- quick & easy rasmalai recipe
- instant rasmalai
- 5 min recipe for rasmalai
- 5 ingredient recipe for rasmalai
- instant bengal rasmalai
- spongy bengali rasmalai
- easy indian sweet recipes
- easy bengali sweets made at home
- homemade bengali sweets