Dessert Recipes | Rava & Atta Ladoo
1. Take a pan, add some ghee to it and let it melt.
2. Add some rava to it and roast it to a nice light pink colour.
3. Add some ghee in the same pan and roast some wheat flour in the same manner.
4. Add the wheat flour mixture to the rava mixture in a bowl and let it cool for some time.
5. Add the powdered sugar to the mixture once it is cool.
6. Add almonds, raisins and cardamom powder to the mixture.
7. Grease your palms and form tiny ladoos with the mixture.