Raw Banana Biryani
Got some raw bananas left in the fridge? Ditch the sabji and make this biryani instead.
1. Add oil in the pan.
2. Once heated, add onions, coriander leaves, ginger paste, garlic paste, salt, raisins, cashew nuts, mix masala & a little water. Let it cook well.
3. Then add the raw bananas and cover the pan to let the mixture cook.
4. To make the rice add basmati rice in a bowl and add water to it.
5. Keep it soaking for 15 mins. Then par-boil the rice.
6. Once the right is half cooked and cooled, add fried onions, coriander leaves & a little bit of salt.
7. Mix it and then top the gravy with the rice
8. Cover the pan and let the biryani cook for a good 10 mins
9. Biryani is ready to be served!