Jul 04, 2017
1. Add oil in the pan.
2. Once heated, add onions, coriander leaves, ginger paste, garlic paste, salt, raisins, cashew nuts, mix masala & a little water. Let it cook well.
3. Then add the raw bananas and cover the pan to let the mixture cook.
4. To make the rice add basmati rice in a bowl and add water to it.
5. Keep it soaking for 15 mins. Then par-boil the rice.
6. Once the right is half cooked and cooled, add fried onions, coriander leaves & a little bit of salt.
7. Mix it and then top the gravy with the rice
8. Cover the pan and let the biryani cook for a good 10 mins
9. Biryani is ready to be served!