1. Take a mixing bowl and add grated raw bananas, grated boiled potatoes, ginger-garlic-green chilli paste, chilli flakes, chopped coriander leaves and salt.
2. Mix it well and roll it into flat balls.
3. Heat a pan and add oil to it.
4. Dip the kofta balls in wheat flour.
5. Fry the balls and let them become crisp and brown.
6. Once it has become crisp, serve them hot.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.