India Food Network
Aug 14, 2015
This Independence Day, Harsh Shodhan makes an easy tri-coloured rice as a tribute to our country. Impress friends and family with this simple yet delicious dish.
1. Take three bowls and add one cup of rice to each of them.
2. In the first bowl add arabbiata sauce and mix.
3. In the second bowl add pesto sauce and mix and add melted butter and mixed herbs to the the third bowl and mix well.
4. Once all the rice bowls are mixed, start plating.
5. To plate you dish, form a base with the green coloured rice, add the white rice on top of it and finally the orange rice to form the topmost layer.
6. Garnish with basil leaves and serve.