India Food Network
Aug 17, 2015
Kadhi is inseparable from Gujarati cuisine. This time, Toral makes a curry out of popular Indian snack: Pakodas.
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and add water to make a thick batter.
2. Roll small balls from the batter and deep fry.
For the Kadhi:
1. Mix the yoghurt, gram flour and dry spices in a bowl. Add some water and beat it until it reaches an even, liquid consistency.
2. Heat the oil and cumin in a pan until it crackles.
3. Then pour the batter, salt and jaggery into the pan and let it boil for 4-5 minutes.
Add the Fulavadas/Pakodas into this Kadhi just 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with coriander.