Bored of having same type of muthiyas, Toral shows you how to make gaajar na muthiya and many variations of healthy and delicious muthiyas.
1. Mix the gram flour, wheat flour, turmeric, red chili powder, salt, sugar, oil, shredded carrot and water in a large bowl to make a dough.
2. Shape the dough into cylindrical rolls.
3. Pour water into a steamer and put the rolls in it. Cook for 15-20 minutes at a medium flame.
4. Turn off the flame and let the rolls cool down.
5. Now chop the rolls into slices.
6. Next, pour some oil and mustard seeds into a pan, and heat it until it crackles.
7. Then add the slices into the pan and shallow fry until golden brown.
8. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Learn simple, easy-to-follow recipes from India's best home chefs, and explore fascinating stories about regional food.