Quick Tomato Chutney
You can use this chutney in a sandwich or in a roti-roll or with chips and nachos.
- Start by heating a thick bottom kadhai/ pan.
- Once the pan is hot, add in the oil.
- When the oil has heated up, add in the ginger, green chillies and the onions. Saute them until the onions are translucent.
- Then add the tomatoes, coriander powder, salt and coriander leaves and mix them well.
- Cover the kadhai/pan with a lid and let the ingredients cook for a while on a low flame.
- Once the tomatoes are well cooked, use a hand blender to smoothen the chutney.
- Serve and relish it with your favorite food!