It's a healthy dip which can be eaten with any of your favourite dishes like chicken, fish, chips and so on.
1. Start by blanching and straining your spinach.
2. In a heated pan, add some oil and chopped garlic and saute it.
3. Then add pepper and blanched spinach and mix well. Add salt and mix again.
4. Add your spinach to the curd and mix them together.
5. Serve with nachos, cut vegetables or anything you like.
Learn simple, easy-to-follow recipes from India's best home chefs, and explore fascinating stories about regional food.