Ananya brings you the flavour of festive Bengal, in these home made Rasgullas. Try making these delicious desserts and simply wow your friends and family.
1. Boil the milk by adding the lemon juice to make channa for the dough.
2. Drain the channa and wash it with water to get rid of the lemon flavor.
3. Knead the dough well into a smooth paste so there are no grains.
Tip: to check if the dough is ready, take a small portion and make sure you can roll it into a small roundel.
4. Add the sugar and water in the pressure cooker and put it to boil.
5. Create roundels from the dough.
6. Add the roundels to the sugar syrup one by one.
7. Close the lid of the pressure cooker, and lower the heat. Let it cook for 6-7 minutes.
Learn simple, easy-to-follow recipes from India's best home chefs, and explore fascinating stories about regional food.