India Food Network
Aug 03, 2015
Dudhi Na Muthiya is classic Gujarati breakfast dish made from a combination of flours, bottle gourd and spices.
1. Mix the gram flour, wheat flour, turmeric, red chili powder, salt, sugar, oil, shredded dudhi and water in a large bowl to make a dough.
2. Shape the dough into cylindrical rolls.
3. Pour water into a steamer and put the rolls in it. Cook for 15-20 minutes at a medium flame.
4. Turn off the flame and let the rolls cool down.
5. Now chop the rolls into slices.
6. Next, pour some oil and mustard seeds into a pan, and heat it until it crackles.
7. Then add the slices into the pan and shallow fry until golden brown.
8. Garnish with sesame seeds.