Red Velvet Pancakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
Kick-start your day with these super fluffy and super moist red velvet pancakes!
1. Take a big bowl and add one cup flour, 1 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 tbsp of caster sugar, pinch of salt, 1 tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp red food colour and 1 egg to it.
2. Mix all these ingredients well with the help of a hand blender.
3. Add a cup of buttermilk to the mixture and blend well until creamy.
4. Add 2 tbsp spoons of butter to the mixture & whisk it using the folding method.
5. Bring the non stick pan to medium heat and pour one scoop of the batter right in the center of the pan and let it cook.
6. Flip it over and cook the pancake on the other side.
7. For the cream cheese frosting, take a bowl and add icing sugar, vanilla essence & cream cheese to it and mix it well
8. Refrigerate this mixture for an hour.
9. Drizzle this cream cheese frosting over the pancakes for a yummy breakfast.