Jun 25, 2019
1. For making the lemon vinaigrette, take a big mixing bowl, add extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, chopped onions, minced garlic, pinch of salt and sumac. Stir and mix it well.
2. Take a pita bread and cut it into small size square shapes.
3. Toast both the sides of the bread without oil on a non-stick pan with the flame set on high.
4. Now for the salad, take fresh parsley, mint leaves, cucumber, green olives, walnuts, pistachios and crumbled feta cheese.
5. Add the pieces of pita bread in the bowl of salad.
6. Finally pour in the lemon vinaigrette made on the salad.
7. Ready to Serve.