Jan 28, 2017
1. Slice and flatten the fish and then debone it. Chop it into small cubes.
2. Season the fish with turmeric powder, salt, ginger garlic green chilli paste. Apply it well and keep the fish aside for marination.
3. Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
4. In a plate, add some rice flour and corn flour and mix it well.
5. Take pieces of the bombil dust it with the flour mixture and put it in the oil for frying.
6. Use the same method for the rest of the pieces.
7. Once it turns golden brown take it out of the oil and dab the excess oil with a tissue.
8. Serve it with lemon and green chutney.