Restaurant Style Butter Chicken
What if we tell you can now prepare the exact same restaurant style butter chicken at home. Confused how?
Follow this easy recipe to know how to make this dish.
1. Mix all the ingredients for marinating the chicken in a bowl and let the chicken marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Pre heat an oven to 180 degrees c. Arrange the chicken in a aluminium foil lines baking tray.
3. Roast for 20-25 minutes until chicken is slightly browned. Remove from the oven and keep aside.
4. Heat ghee in a pan. Add green cardamom, black cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and black pepper.
5. Fry for a few seconds. Add onion and fry till golden brown.
6. Remove from heat. Remove the black cardamoms from the pan.
7. Blend the onions in a blender to a smooth paste.
8. Add butter in a pan. Add the onion paste to the pan.
9. Add hung curd and tomato puree and cook for 2 minutes.
10. Add cashew nut paste, Kashmiri red chili powder, garam masala powder and kitchen king masala.
11. Fry for a minute. Add chicken and salt and cook for 8-10 minutes.
12. Add fresh cream, kasturi methi, lemon juice and honey and cook for a minute.
13. Garnish and serve.