Restaurant Style Veg Kolhapuri Recipe By Archana Arte
Make this easy and quick Restaurant Style Veg Kolhapuri by chef Archana Arte only on India Food Network. Veg Kolhapuri is a dish from Kolhapur in Maharashtra which consists of mixed vegetables dunked in spicy gravy and it can be served with Chapatis, Rotis or Naan. #kolhapuri #mixvegetablerecipe #maincourserecipe
1. Take Oil in a pan. Add some butter to it and let both of them heat up.
2. Create a tomato puree out of onion, tomato and ginger-garlic and add it to the pan.
3. Give it a stir and then add dry red chillies, garam masala, coriander powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and salt to taste.
4. Add vegetables like carrots, potatoes, french beans and cauliflower florets.
5. Put a cup of paneer in the pan along with some coriander leaves.
6. Mix it together and add some water to it.
7. Increase the gas, mix and keep it under the lid for about 10-15 mins.
8. Serve it hot and garnish with coriander leaves.
- india food network
- Vegetable Kolhapuri Recipe
- veg kolhapuri
- archana arte recipes
- mix vegetable recipe
- restaurant style veg kolhapuri recipe
- veg kolhapuri restaurant style
- veg kolhapuri recipe in marathi
- mix vegetable recipe restaurant style
- वेज कोल्हापुरी
- vegetable kolhapuri restaurant style
- maharashtrain vegetable kolhapuri
- mix vegitables kolhapuri recipe in marathi
- kolhapuri recipes vegetarian