Mar 28, 2019
1. Take Oil in a pan. Add some butter to it and let both of them heat up.
2. Create a tomato puree out of onion, tomato and ginger-garlic and add it to the pan.
3. Give it a stir and then add dry red chillies, garam masala, coriander powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and salt to taste.
4. Add vegetables like carrots, potatoes, french beans and cauliflower florets.
5. Put a cup of paneer in the pan along with some coriander leaves.
6. Mix it together and add some water to it.
7. Increase the gas, mix and keep it under the lid for about 10-15 mins.
8. Serve it hot and garnish with coriander leaves.