Jul 20, 2018
– Mix together the oat flour, sweet potato, salt and water. Knead the mixture into a smooth dough and keep aside.
– In another bowl, add mixed bell peppers, onion, cheese, paneer and Kissan Sweet & Spicy Sauce. Mix well.
– Roll the oats and potato dough onto a sheet of baking paper. Spread the paneer mixture on it.
– Roll it like a swiss roll and cut it in into even slices.
– Pan fry until light brown in colour on both sides. Let the vadi cool for few minutes.
– Crunchy Vadi is now ready to pack in the tiffin box.
Cashews and watermelon (or any fruit of your choice)