Ribbon Vadi Recipe
Crispy Ribbon Vadis prepared with Kissan Sweet & Spicy Sauce are not only appealing to the eye but are also a delicious and wholesome tiffin meal. Kissan Sweet & Spicy Sauce's perfect tanginess lifts the flavour of vitamin A-rich sweet potatoes and vegetables to make a dish more tasty with every bite.
- Mix together the oat flour, sweet potato, salt and water. Knead the mixture into a smooth dough and keep aside.
- In another bowl, add mixed bell peppers, onion, cheese, paneer and Kissan Sweet & Spicy Sauce. Mix well.
- Roll the oats and potato dough onto a sheet of baking paper. Spread the paneer mixture on it.
- Roll it like a swiss roll and cut it in into even slices.
- Pan fry until light brown in colour on both sides. Let the vadi cool for few minutes.
- Crunchy Vadi is now ready to pack in the tiffin box.
Cashews and watermelon (or any fruit of your choice)