Roast Chicken Without Oven And Tandoor By Archana Arte
Learn how to cook Roast Chicken without using Oven or Tandoor by Archana Arte In Marathi only on IFN Marathi.
- Take a bowl and add pieces of Boneless Chicken to it.
- Add a tbsp of crushed Ginger-Garlic, fennel powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, mix masala, garam masala, salt to taste, fresh cream, coriander and mint leaves. Mix all ingredients well.
- For Marination purpose you can keep it for an hour or more.
- Take a Skewer and pierce the chicken in it and place it on the gas flame.
- Roast all the pieces in a similar way and flip it when required. Roast for about 20 mins.
- Remove the pieces from the Skewer and plate it with slices of onion and coriander.
- Ready To Serve.
- chicken recipe
- roast chicken
- रोस्ट चिकन
- roast chicken recipe without oven
- roast chicken recipe without skin
- roast chicken recipe
- chicken recipe indian style
- tandoori chicken without oven
- roast chicken without oven recipe
- chicken roast without oven (pakistani/indian style)
- how to make roast chicken at home
- how to make chicken steam roast at home
- chicken starter recipes
- chicken starters
- chicken starter recipes indian
- chicken recipes easy