- Take a bowl and add pieces of Boneless Chicken to it.
- Add a tbsp of crushed Ginger-Garlic, fennel powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, mix masala, garam masala, salt to taste, fresh cream, coriander and mint leaves. Mix all ingredients well.
- For Marination purpose you can keep it for an hour or more.
- Take a Skewer and pierce the chicken in it and place it on the gas flame.
- Roast all the pieces in a similar way and flip it when required. Roast for about 20 mins.
- Remove the pieces from the Skewer and plate it with slices of onion and coriander.
- Ready To Serve.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.