Jan 04, 2019
– To make the gravy firstly take some Oil then add Ginger-Garlic paste, Coriander, Onion and Tomato. Let the Onion and Tomato settle in and cook until it softens.
– Add Red Chilli powder, Garam Masala, Salt to Taste and mix it well. Then put some Turmeric powder and Water as required into the pan.
– Add Thick Coconut Milk to it and let it cook.
– For the Omelette, take 2 Eggs in a bowl along with Coriander, fine chopped Green Chilli, Turmeric powder, Black Pepper powder and Salt. Beat the mixture.
– Put Oil in the pan and Heat it. Pour the egg mixture in the pan.
For Plating :
– Keep the Omelette and Pour the gravy over it and Garnish it with Mint Leaves.