This Durga Puja prepare Sabarnopranmohini, a dish befitting such a grand occasion. Cored parwals are stuffed with a rich khoya & cashew paste filling infused with saffron and fried in Emami Healthy and Tasty Refined Rice Bran Oil. The sweet crunch of the parwals boiled in sugar syrup paired with the rich saffron cashew filling forms a divine bite of flavour. So spread the Durga Puja festivities by preparing this at home and let us know your feedback in the comments below.
500 ml Milk
150 gm Khoya
25 gm Raisins
25 gm Cashew nuts, crushed 10 gm Saffron, soaked in warm water
3 tbsp Emami Healthy and Tasty Refined Rice Bran Oil
6 Parwal a dash of rose water
Thick sugar syrup with:
2 cups Sugar
2 cups Water
Method of Preparation:
– Boil the milk over low fire until it thickens.
– Grind the khoya, raisins, cashew nuts, saffron with a dash of rose water. Keep the mixture aside
– Shallow Fry the mixture in Emami Healthy and Tasty Refined Rice Bran Oil and filling is ready.
– Scoop out the insides of the parwals and boil for 20-25 minutes in the sugar syrup.
– Stuffed the khoya filling in boiled parwal. – Serve, topped with the thickened milk. Enjoy!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
India Food Network or IFN has a mission to take Indian food to the world. It is your one-stop destination for everything food in India. We've got delicious recipes, hungry travellers and tons of culinary fun, created and curated for foodies by foodies.