Salad Recipes | Mexican Quinoa Salad Recipe by Kamini Patel
1. For the dressing, take coriander, chop it and place it in a blender.
2. Chop fresh jalapenos, garlic cloves, yogurt, salt, lemon juice, olive oil and taco seasoning. Blend it all nicely together.
3. To prepare the remaining of the salad, add shredded purple cabbage, cooked quinoa and boiled corn.
4. Then add chopped tomato, chopped cucumber, tortilla chips and jalapenos.
5. Drizzle some of the dressing from the top of the salad ingredients.
6. Shred some cheddar cheese in the salad bowl.
7. Ready to Serve.