If you have a sweet tooth, you should try bengali sweets. Sondesh is delicious yummy bengali sweet which is famous all over India. Moisty panner mixed in warm milk makes easy tasty Sondesh. Send a sandesha to your loved ones by making Sondesh. Watch the #BritanniaDessertCarnival and make delicious recipes at home.
1. Soak almond and pistachio slivers and saffron in warm milk. Keep aside to use as topping. If the nuts do not soak up all the milk by the time you are ready to use them, drain it away before you use the nuts as topping.
2. Mix the paneer and milk powder in a pan and cook on a medium flame stirring continuously for 3-4 minutes.
3. Allow the mixture to cool.
4. Add sugar, essence and cardamom powder and mix until smooth dough is formed.
5. Lightly grease the moulds with ghee.
6. Put a little topping mixture (soaked almonds, pistachios and saffron strands) in each mould.
7. Press some of the prepared paneer mixture on top of the topping in each mould and shape.
8. Chill for a few hours, unmould carefully and serve.