If you have a sweet tooth, you should try bengali sweets. Sondesh is delicious yummy bengali sweet which is famous all over India. Moisty panner mixed in warm milk makes easy tasty Sondesh. Send a sandesha to your loved ones by making Sondesh. Watch the #BritanniaDessertCarnival and make delicious recipes at home.
1. Soak almond and pistachio slivers and saffron in warm milk. Keep aside to use as topping. If the nuts do not soak up all the milk by the time you are ready to use them, drain it away before you use the nuts as topping.
2. Mix the paneer and milk powder in a pan and cook on a medium flame stirring continuously for 3-4 minutes.
3. Allow the mixture to cool.
4. Add sugar, essence and cardamom powder and mix until smooth dough is formed.
5. Lightly grease the moulds with ghee.
6. Put a little topping mixture (soaked almonds, pistachios and saffron strands) in each mould.
7. Press some of the prepared paneer mixture on top of the topping in each mould and shape.
8. Chill for a few hours, unmould carefully and serve.
- Indian sweet recipes
- indian sweet
- bengali sweets
- sandesh sweet
- sandesh sweet recipe
- sandesh recipe
- sandesh recipe in hindi
- sandesh recipe in marathi
- how to make sandesh
- how to make sondesh
- how to make bengali sweet sondesh
- how to make bengali sandesh at home
- homemade sandesh recipe
- sandesh recipe for home
- sandesh banane ki vidhi
- sandesh kaise banaye
- sandesh banane ki recipe
- quick recipe for sandesh
- instant recipe for sandesh
- quick and easy sandesh recipe
- mouthwatering sandesh at home
- traditional bengali sondesh at home
- classic bengali sandesh at home
- indian sweet recipes at home
- classic bengali dessert
- famous bengal dessert
- special sweet recipes