May 10, 2017
1. In a pan, heat oil. Add mustard seeds and allow to crackle. Add chana dal and cook till pink. Add curry leaves, ginger, chillies and potatoes. Mix well till evenly coated.
2. Add Schezwan chutney and required amount of salt. Toss once. Add coriander leaves, mix well and keep aside.
3. In a bowl, combine onions, capsicum and cabbage. Mix well and keep aside.
4. Heat a dosa tawa and spread oil on tawa. Pour a ladle of batter and spread to make dosa.
5. Smear some oil and flip. Cook on other side for few seconds. Flip again.
6. Smear a tsp of Schezwan chutney and top with a small portion of mix vegetables. Cook for few seconds.
7. Add a portion of potato mixture and spread. Top with onion greens and fold dosa.
8. Cut or serve as required.