Who would have thought that you can pumpkin soup with seafood?
1. Heat a pan and pour coconut oil.
2. Put garlic, finely chopped onions and saute it till it becomes translucent.
3. Add pumpkin and fry it on high flame for a minute.
4. Put curry powder, coriander powder, chilli flakes and mix it and switch off the flame.
5. Pour vegetable stock and give it a mix and let it come to a boil.
6. After that, lower the flame and let it cook for 5 minutes for it to become soft.
7. Once it becomes soft, let it cool down and puree it to a fine paste.
8. Heat a pan and add the pumpkin paste and pour in water.
9. Mix it and let it come to a boil.
10. Then add salt and assorted seafood which includes squid rings, fish cubes, prawns and clams.
11. Give it a mix and let it simmer and let the fish cook for about two minutes.
12. Pour the coconut milk and let it cook.
13. Add tender coconut strips and keep on stirring it.
14. Once it is done, garnish it with tender coconut strips and serve it hot.