1. Take some oil in a pan.
2. Add crushed garlic, green chilli, coriander leaves and turmeric powder.
3. Put a bowl of grated coconut (wet) in the pan. Mix it all.
4. Pour in some water as required.
5. Add the clams by removing out the flesh from it and then also separately add a bowl full of the shells inside.
6. Then add few pieces of kokam along with some salt.
7. Mix and cook them for some time. Cover with lid for about 5-6 minutes.
8. Take it out on a plate and Garnish with coriander leaves.
9. Serve hot with rice or chapati.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.